- Improves the overall SAP system performance and reduces cost by archiving SAP application data
- Improves user productivity and efficiency of SAP business processes by providing integrated/linked SAP content (ILM)
- Provides BW Archiving and Near Line Storage functionality as of version 7.01
- Provides BW on HANA Archiving and Near Line Storage functionality
- ERP on HANA Archiving and offloading of non-reporting relevant data (e.g. documents don’t need to reside in-memory, data does)
- No need for expensive and time consuming additional backups: secure Disk based storage with default dual protection and optional remote replication
- SAP ArchiveLink / HTTP Content Server is a Hardware and Platform independent interface
- CertoStore makes use of the proven MatrixStore object storage server software
Here are some of the most important MatrixStore product features:
Self Healing Clustered Architecture:
Reduces management overheads and processes. Automatically re-protects the data in the event of hardware failure.
Business Rules and Regulation Compliance Ready:
Option to ensure data is immutable and protected from accidental or malicious deletion.
Start small and grow your MatrixStore cluster as your data grows.
Self Managing :
MatrixStore manages the location, availability and protection of the data so you don’t have to.
Distributed Index and Search:
Data and meta-data is protected so you can find your data instantly.
Enhanced Meta-Data Support:
Keep the meta-data for the asset alive, update it and search it anytime.
We offer SAP ECC, SAP BW and SAP BW on SAP HANA archiving and offloading of data at a very affordable prices.
Archived BW data is still accessible by queries so this makes our solution effectively equivalent to Near Line Storage.
Performance tests have shown that our solution works on large amounts of data and gives very satisfactory response times.
Our solution is platform independent and hardware independent.